Tuesday, June 17, 2008

AOL Star Trek Simming Sucks


AOL STAR TREK SIMMING SUCKS!

Can I say it any plainer? Can I say it any clearer? Can I say it enough times? Apparently not!

Why, do you ask, is this the case? What would bring me to this very educated and experienced decision. One word: experience! I have been there, done that, seen that----all too many times!

And what is the problem? Is it AOL? Is it Star Trek, the genre? Is it Simming? No! It is one simple problem that has complicated the issue: people!

This blog will explain just how and why people are the problem in AOL Star Trek Simming. The foibles, the screw-ups, the personality issues, and the overall lack of knowledge and commitment to the genre that has caused this decline. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. But other than that, I will present the case for my thesis, and explain to you exactly why "AOL STAR TREK SIMMING SUCKS!" And I must say that it sucks big time!

No comments: